Tuesday, November 11, 2008

celebrating Cecil's birthday

we celebrated Cecil's birthday Friday night with dinner and cupcakes. Cecil did not want a cake this year, he wanted cupcakes, German Chocolate cupcakes so that is what we had.


Chris, Lance, Jenny, and Sami joined Cecil and I to honor Cecil on his birthday


Chris bought Cecil this candle for his cake.


Sami came in her I love grandpa shirt and her rosy red cheeks.
she visited with Chris and for the first time did not cry while Chris held her. they had a good time together



Cecil and Jenny hanging out


We played Wii games. Lance took on Jenny and then me. Jenny took on me, needless to say I lost to them both. then Lance took on Cecil. Lance was the champ but look out at Thanksgiving we may have a challenger for Lance in Bobby and Chris.



Sami took a nap on us in the swing, she was oblivious to the fun going on

No comments: