Friday, May 8, 2009

boxes are unpacked, almost anyway

I am sorry that I have not been on the blog lately. Life has been a little hectic. We are in and the boxes are 99 percent unpacked. The few remaining are ones that I am not sure where to put so I put them in the basement storage. I am determined to finish them sometime.

Jenny and Lance sold their town home and have packed up their belongings and are temporarily in the basement. We are really enjoying their stay. It is much fun to see the daily changes in Sami.

Chris is graduating from CSU next Friday, sorry that you did not get an announcement. I found the order form in a box, it accidentally got packed in the move instead of mailed. I will be sending something in the mail after the fact. We are going to start moving him home this weekend. He has a job offer for a company in Conway, Ark. Way to go Chris.

I will post some pictures this weekend.

No comments: