as you all know, the Kettle house has been on the market. We have a pending contract!!!!! we had the inspection yesterday. we are to close on the 24th of April if all goes well. Pray that it does. YEA!!!
Hey Sheri, it was great seeing you today. I have been wondering how soon I would see you guys since y'all moved. I told Beau about May 2 and he was very excited, so if we both gets the days off from WM then we will be there. What time are y'all starting? And what should we bring? If you want, you can write me at miracleproject@q.com. Hope to see you guys soon. Love, Ronda
Hey Sheri, just found out we can't come to the CF boil. We will miss you guys. Congrats on the house. I tried to email the address I still had, but it must be old; it came back. Love, Ronda
2 comments:
Hey Sheri, it was great seeing you today. I have been wondering how soon I would see you guys since y'all moved. I told Beau about May 2 and he was very excited, so if we both gets the days off from WM then we will be there.
What time are y'all starting? And what should we bring? If you want, you can write me at miracleproject@q.com. Hope to see you guys soon.
Love,
Ronda
Hey Sheri, just found out we can't come to the CF boil. We will miss you guys. Congrats on the house.
I tried to email the address I still had, but it must be old; it came back.
Love,
Ronda
Post a Comment